Having a puppy inside the house can add entertainment to the family especially to the children.
Puppy is very adorable and cute, especially when this is trained pretty well even at a young age.
Training the dogs especially the puppies at their very young age can contribute to the environment and result to some benefits that will fit the needs of the owners.
Training dogs is fun the fact that there are some dangers attached to it, it is not the safe, especially when it is a house puppy.
Guidance and proper training is needed for those puppies that are more likely to be aggressive.
Here are some of the ways on how to train house puppies:
- Understand how the house puppy views the environment
- House puppies don’t have the understanding of what the humans consider right and the wrong deed. Since they are still puppy, they do not know that urinating on the carpet is bad. Here you must teach your house puppy to have the right choice.
2. Force initial happy accidents
- Taking your house puppy out can lead him/her going outside your house by coincidence. In this case, the house puppy can understand the attitude and the behavior that you want to cultivate when you, as the owner, praise for the happy accident.
- Avoid punishing the puppies for the accidents
- Punishing them might get you in trouble, they are aggressive sometimes, the fact that they can bite you anytime. Avoid punishing them can fear and rebel, they might hide from you or worst stay away from you.
- Know the nature’s bladder boundaries
- Known the age of your dog, there are some boundaries that you should consider. Training them at the right age might help you in making them more discipline. They have the ability to adapt what you are teaching them because they are at their right age.
- Know the breed of the dog
- There are different kinds of breeds of dogs. The larger dogs are tended to be easier to train as a house dog compared to the toy dogs. Limit the places where your dogs can access in order to avoid some dangers and some accidents that might happen.
- Have a den or crate
- Acquire a den and size it appropriately for the house puppy, add some blanket on it and this will serve as there rest place. Sizing it appropriately can let them move around the crate.
- Choose an area where you can take your puppy before going home
- This can help them to adapt with the surrounding and help you in training them.
- Develop a routine for the house puppy
- Developing a routine including the, feeding, poop and more can help in training the house puppy. You, as the owner of the house puppy, you should know the signs wherein your dog is about to poop or pee, they might need to go outside leading them to scratch your door.
You Must Watch This Related Posts!